Logo image
beginnings nav image link
buildings nav image link
life nav link image
1900-1920 nav link image
1920s-1945 nav link image
1946-2003 nav link image
Staffs regiment web site link
Aerial view of the Barracks in the 1980s  image
Aerial view of the barracks in the 1980s

In the centre of the picture, the famous Clocktower building (used as the Officers' Mess) is being demolished. To the rear are the new married quarters, built in the 1960s behind and outside the old walled barracks area. The A51 Lichfield to Tamworth road runs in front of the barracks
1946-2003 Images > 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

| Beginnings | Buildings | Life | 1900-1920 | 1920s-1945 | 1946-2003 | Home |

| Copyright | Terms and conditions |